radio question???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radio question???

my car was originally equipped with an AM/FM stereo from the factory, the radio is missing, my question is will a Monsoon/Bose Cd player plug into the stock plug or will i have to stick with a factory AM/FM cassete player?

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)
    89 Ram D350 CTD/M5- 1 Ton Dually getting 27 MPG's

Re: radio question???

I have a 1996 camaro, and i plugged a Monsoon head unit out of a 2001 into the factory plug with no issues. Sounds great too.

Comment

ok well im looking to buy a monsoon off a guy with a locked cd player out of a 2001, is there anyway to unlock the player so that it can be used in my car?

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)

Comment

trust me, ask anybody who actually had the monsoon system, its junk, you are MUCH MUCH MUCH better off just getting a cheap cd player from bestbuy or something, and the monsoon system used the head unit to power the tweeters and the amp in the hatch to power all the other speakers which were of odd impedeances, so just standardize everything and rewire, you will thank yourself for it later

Comment

im probably just gonna get a stock am/fm cassete for now and upgrade later when i have money, thanx for the help

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X