just installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just installed

i recently just installed a new head unit and it wont play cd's all the wires are hooked up correctly and every thing anyone with suggestions or ideas?

Re: just installed

without more info, we can't help you. Either faulty cd player, wired wrong, speakers wiring wrong, does it have power? does it play am/fm? etc....
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

it has power and plays fm/am radio. i will check the wiring again but im pretty sure that its not that.

Comment

did you try a burnt cd or one you bought off the shelf... some cd players won't play burnt cd's. Does it say error, or anything at all. Other then that, i'd say you got a bad headunit.
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

i tried both burned and a one from the shelf but ill check all the wires tommrow n see if n e thing is wired wrong

Comment

What kind of radio? Stock? Aftermarket?

Comment

aftermarket

Comment

My stereo wont play burned CD's in the mp3 format. All I had to do was go into my burning software and switch the format from mp3 to music cd and I was good. But it sounds like your problem may be just a bad head unit.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X