power antena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power antena

i just installed a pioneer head unit and amp and kicker but the antina doesnt work now. i plugged the stock monsoon back in to get the antena up and then disconected it so it wouldnt go back down when i shut the radio off and unpluged it. so what i am wondering is do i have to splice the antena into the remote going to the amp or what? note, i do not have the remote interface yet to make the stering wheel buttons work eather. any help here its killing me to hear the old lady cry about the antena. lol

Re: power antena

You must have crossed or missed a wire when installing the Pioneer headunit. The power antenna lead is pink on the birds.
    Red 96' A4 Firebird
    Audio Audio and Autotek
    Check it out here!

Comment

i couldnt have missed one. i have the wireing harness for the pioneer to pontiac. anything else?
      never mind, i found the problem. on the other car we didnt have a power antenna so i cut the wire and hooked it up to the amp. i went back in there and spliced the two togather and all works fine.
      Last edited by lhntx; 02-01-2007, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lhntx
        on the other car we didnt have a power antenna so i cut the wire and hooked it up to the amp. i went back in there and spliced the two togather and all works fine.
        Didn't I say you missed a wire?:) Glad you got it fixed.
        Red 96' A4 Firebird
        Audio Audio and Autotek
        Check it out here!

Comment

lol, yeah i think you said that. it didnt click to me cause it had been so long sence we installed that in the sunfire. thanks for the help.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X