I need new back seat speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need new back seat speakers

One of them is blown and those are subs i think? But ya i have the moonsoon system and i need a set of new ones where can buy them?

Re: I need new back seat speakers

ebay, bestbuy anywhere they sell speakers

Comment

Im thinkin of putting eu700s in from elemental designs. http://www.edesignaudio.com/edv2/pro...products_id=33
      ive seen 2 people do it, at 300rms each looks like they would give some nice mid bass.

'96 Trans Am M6:) Cam, lifters, 1.6rr, lt4 springs, 4 bolt mains, long tubes, TDs, short throw...etc
      '99 Firebird SOLD 1/4 mile 15.4 @ 86
      '66 Ford SOLD

Comment

i work at best buy, and every perosn in the world comes in there looking for better mid bass. you wont get it from after market woofers. i havent seen hardly any that will add more bass than the stock speakers. but if there is something that adds mid bass more than the stockers, those peolpe are pioneers in that market. if i turn my sub off and listen to jsut the components, with a huge amp pushing them, the bass is still lower than stock.

with that said, i would replace it with stock ones. cheaper, and easier.

just looked at those woofers firebird freak posted. the look nice. something that would be cool but then youd have to worry about cancellation.

Comment

DD W6.5LT's are all you need. Some guy w/ just the two upfront hit a 133 @ 74hz on the TL :eek:
          http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/caraudio/w...sp?series=W6.5

Comment

it wouldnt be legal for competition up front. cant be past the b pillar. if someone measured their system off of the rear glass everyone would hit high db's.

but i do get your point of it being a high spl 6.5. nice find.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X