stealth box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stealth box?

i listen to a real wide variety of music, and some of it involves piano (i.e. the fray's "how to save a life"). i've been to the local car audio place and they told me JL audio was the way to go for clarity. i've done a little researching and JL audio has this "stealth box". the idea is really cool, its a sub that sits in that little hole on the drivers side under the trim panel in the trunk right across from the spare tire. its only a 300 watt 10" sub but everyone i've talked to says that the thing has been engineered well enough that it'll sound like a loud *** 12 with great clarity. has anyone heard about it? what do you guys think?
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Re: stealth box?

I've heard good things about JL audio, not the stealth box in particular though...how much does that thing cost? that is what i'm looking for for my camaro, if you get it tell me what you think etc.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Re: stealth box?

if you didnt know you can get a stealth box from here, its the cheapest i have seen
      www.subthump.com

check on ebay though i got a stealth box preloaded with a 350w pioneer imp for only 130+20 shipping and it sounds great
      Last edited by Meatyshells; 08-05-2006, 05:33 PM.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X