losing power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• losing power

when i've been driving for a while I lose my sound, or some of it at least it sounds like it goes from having bass to no bass at all, like the woofers lose power, could this be something with the battery?
    only thing certain is death,<br />when I squeeze ten, i\'ma watch all of em jerk in ya chest<br />they wanna talk about peace<br />i\'ma piss in the dirt, <br />spit in the flowers, <br />**** if he rests

Re: losing power

You probably need a 1 fared capaciter. You are pulling more current than your battery and alternator can handle.

Comment

Need more info. First, is the entire audio system stock? Monsoon? Notice any other foul things when this is happening? Power windows roll up slower, Voltage gauge on the dash is low, etc... Or is the problem isolated to the audio system? Just the subwoofers lose volume? Or the entire system?
      Red 96' A4 Firebird
      Audio Audio and Autotek
      Check it out here!

Comment

Originally posted by 96firebird311
        Need more info. First, is the entire audio system stock? Monsoon? Notice any other foul things when this is happening? Power windows roll up slower, Voltage gauge on the dash is low, etc... Or is the problem isolated to the audio system? Just the subwoofers lose volume? Or the entire system?
        I agree. I'm an audio professional....and with a little more info here we can figure it out.

Comment

it doesn't matter now I had a custom box with with 2 12"audiobahn subs, 3 amps, 4 speakers in the back two in the front in dash lcd display, all robbed in less than 10 minutes
          only thing certain is death,<br />when I squeeze ten, i\'ma watch all of em jerk in ya chest<br />they wanna talk about peace<br />i\'ma piss in the dirt, <br />spit in the flowers, <br />**** if he rests

Comment

Originally posted by this is america bytch
            it doesn't matter now I had a custom box with with 2 12"audiobahn subs, 3 amps, 4 speakers in the back two in the front in dash lcd display, all robbed in less than 10 minutes
            - this is america bytch -......

if you had that much audio in your car, you should have known a lil sumthin about your system, i also am a certified audio "pro" ..... probably would be smart to have an alarm....

why 4 speakers in the back? that doesnt make any sense, and why 3 amps? running 2 amps to your subs?
            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X