X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Satellite Radio

Just ordered this today.

http://shop.sirius.com/edealinv/serv...dParentID=7870

Looks pretty sick. Just wondering if any of u guys had some cool ideas of where to place these plug and play radios maybe any pics!? Also different opinions on where to place the antenna.

Re: New Satellite Radio

I suggest U get this unit: SIRIUS One Radio with Car Kit
    Model#: SV1
    Streamline the way you listen to SIRIUS in your car with a low-profile unit that places a premium on simplicity. High-contrast display is easy to read at a glance and flips over for inverted mounting; wireless transmission uses your existing FM receiver.
    MSRP $49.99

This unit could be mounted on the dash with velcro just above the two vents which are located above the Moonsoon radio. It would fit there well. As far as the antenna, I don't know unless you have enough antenna wire...to the back of the car and put it on the ledge in bck of the bck seat. Unless you get an adapter for the back of the moonsoon to provide you with R and L audio inputs, U have to use the cassette that is wired for the Sirius. I have used this adapter for my MP3 player:
    http://www.discountcarstereo.com/detail.aspx?ID=518
    Phil

Comment

My buddy put the antenna on his driver side mirror(on top of it) . its a flat one, only about 3/4 inch high. He wired thru the gromett with the power window wires. That way you don't have to drill any holes. Its held on by the 3M tape.
      Left turn Clide.

Comment

I put a dab of rtv on it and stuck it to the rear window up high . ran it under the molding

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X