Wiring from Stereo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring from Stereo

Hey guys, Just got my 94 3.4 camaro, and the guy before me was so nice to remove his deck, so, I get stuck with the nice task of finding my own. Thats not a big deal, the reason Im posting, is what follows.

The guy before me cut off the clips on the harness (you know, the little white clips that go straight into your deck, that you can buy aftermarket adapters that go back from those clips to wires).

So I have bare wires I have to figure out which are what, and this is whats back there:

1 x Dark Blue Wire
    2 x greyish wires
    1 x dark green
    2 x yellow
    1 x light green
    1 x light blue
    2 x brown
    1 x tan

LARGER GUAGE WIRES
    (Im assuming ground and power)
    1 x Black
    1 x Orange

ALSO (Larger Guage)
    1 x Yellow - sticker with japanese or chineese writing on it, not in the stock wiring harness, Im thinking its for a 6 pack that was at one time in the car. Just wanted to verify its NOT for my use.

If anyone knows what wires run what speakers/remote/power ect. any help would be GREATLY appreaciated, as I dont really want to rip off panels.

P.S. If anyone has those stock clips that come from the original wiring harness, and are willing to sell them, please let me know.

Re: Wiring from Stereo

http://mods.firebirdv6.com/stereo.html#FBAQ_16
    Red 96' A4 Firebird
    Audio Audio and Autotek
    Check it out here!

Comment

Re: Wiring from Stereo

thanks so much for that list, should hopefully save me quite a bit of "Crap, wrong wire"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X