Voltage Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Voltage Issues

Well I'm going to have to give this a break because I just blew one of my subs. I dont want to risk sending 1500 watts to one sub and blowing that too.

Comment

Re: Voltage Issues

First off, you won't blow your sub unless you turn your system up past the point where it sounds good to where is sounds like crap. Second, 1700 watts will work just fine with 1 sub, just don't abuse the sub. Figure your system puts out 2000 watts/accounts for efficinenty @13.6vdc you will only pull 148 amps+ car power usage, less than 80adc. Go to autozone and get that alt checked in the car, and have them load test the battery, if alls good then put in a regular 2 farad cap next to the amp and you should be fine. As for power wire 2 guage is more that plenty. Your only going to pull 148+car when your subs really hit, you will be just fine. Upgrade alt wire, battery ground, engine ground, and pick a great amp ground. Leave the wires with a little slack. Any questions just email me
      255/50R16 Tires, Pioneer Deck, Pioneer 4 Way speakers, PPI Amps, JL subs, Spec Stage 3 Clutch, Optima Yellow Top

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X