switching out the bose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• switching out the bose?

I was thinking of swapping out all of my bose speakers because i'm not all that impressed with the sound quality..especially of the sub. I know bose is a very well-respected name in audio technology, and i've been impressed with them for most of their products, but, this bose system my car has isn't impressing me too much. I don't know how much i'm going to have to spend to surpass the quality of the bose though.. I like the quality of sound from the door speakers, but because of the built in amps, they just make everything a pain. So what are your recommendations on speaker setups? I already have an aftermarket HU.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Re: switching out the bose?

Whatever Head Unit you get make sure it is iPod or MP3 compatiable
    that is that it has R and L audio input jacks so that the MP3 unit can be plugged in. Since I started using my RIO mp3 player, its all I use.
    AM is all Right Wing talk, FM is all commercials and CD's play a limited
    amount of music.
    http://www.partsexpress.com/webpage....ectGroup_ID=12

See these speakers at parts express.
    Phil

Comment

Re: switching out the bose?

get some alpine type-s's they are great or type-r's if you have a little more money ( im happy with my type-s) then get a stealth box to put inthe hole in the driver's side trunk /w a 10inch sub. Its what i have and its great!!
      like 85ish a pair for type-r's and i paid 150 shipped for a stealthbox and a pioner IMP sub in it already

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X