how do I wire my fog lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I wire my fog lights

Just wanna know how do I wire my fog lights I bought 2 sets so I will have a total of four plus the halo rings around my halo headlights. I would like to wire them to one switch where everything comes on at the flick of a switch or should I let a stereo place install these for me

Re: how do I wire my fog lights

the install really isnt complicated, the fog lights should come with fairly good directions but all you need to do is...

Have a good ground, and make sure you have a fuse on the "hot" power wire between the battery power source and the foglights..

i went ahead and drew a simple instructions on 'paint' hope it helps you.

*Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

you dont have to run the power off the battery, you can get it from the fuse box if you wanted or, use the wires you have for your factory fog lights and use the fog light switch you have
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

yes, that is what i did, take out the headlight so it will be easy access, cut the two wires from the existing ones and unbolt it from its little hanger. take the hanger off of the foglight so you can reuse it. you'll have to find a way to mount the new foglight to it like i did, it just depends on the style you have, and CRIMP the wires dont twist and tape. if you can find a way to solder then that is best, but i just crimped mine. i'll get you pics of what mine look like when i get home tonight, but that is so much easier than trying to wire new foglights, its alot cleaner looking too. lol i have my halos on a different switch though cause i dont always want my halos and foglights on at the same time, when its dark and the only part of th car you can see is the angel eye, its mean looking. put the halo on a sepparate switch.
        Last edited by 1999Spectre; 06-21-2006, 09:26 AM.

come get some
        http://www.canyoumaketheturn.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X