New Amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Amp

So... UPS stopped by my house yesterday!!

I wonder what that could be?

Last edited by One Bad MOFO; 07-11-2006, 12:03 AM.

Re: New Amp

amp and headunit.

so now i got a Hercules running my MOFO 10.:naughty:

Comment

What spot did you put this in & how are you holding it down?
      I have an Audiobahun that is about that size on order on the way & not sure how to hook it to the carpet in back. Thanx
      Left turn Clide.

Comment

Ooooooo :banana: :banana: :banana:

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Brown
          What spot did you put this in & how are you holding it down?
          I have an Audiobahun that is about that size on order on the way & not sure how to hook it to the carpet in back. Thanx

best thing to do is slide a piece of 1/4 MDF under the rear deck carpet and mount it there with the carpet over the MDF......gives it a nice mounting point without drilling into the gas tank and keeps it from moving around on you.....it's what i did and just put a false face over my amps.

Comment

this amp weighs around 30 pounds so i wasn't that worried about it sliding around. it is just sitting on the rear deck kind of thing. i also have 1/0 gauge wire that is pretty stiff to hold it where i want it.

Comment

what kind of subs is it pushing?
              1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

Originally posted by bret_xi
                what kind of subs is it pushing?
                right now only one power acoustik mofo 10:( but when they are finished with development it will be a mass destruction napalm 12.

they are a brand new company just starting up
                you can find more information on www.mdcaraudio.com

Comment

Couple of interesting videos on that site. The final one of the Napalm plugged into the wall socket for roughly 2 minutes. Damn impressive. I must admit.

But what's with the four prototype Napalm's in their show car? It shows a 130 and change on the meter!?!

And their little writeup on the Tomahawk Cruise Missile... although outdated...pretty much on point. (former T-hawk tech for USN)
                  Last edited by 96firebird311; 07-01-2006, 08:27 PM.
                  Red 96' A4 Firebird
                  Audio Audio and Autotek
                  Check it out here!

Comment

Originally posted by 96firebird311
                    Couple of interesting videos on that site. The final one of the Napalm plugged into the wall socket for roughly 2 minutes. Damn impressive. I must admit.

But what's with the four prototype Napalm's in their show car? It shows a 130 and change on the meter!?!

And their little writeup on the Tomahawk Cruise Missile... pretty much on point. (former T-hawk tech for USN)
                    that was a geo storm with 4 12 inch protos off of two autotek mm4000.1's. that is an insane number for what it is. look where the mic is :naughty:
                    in car he does like a 158.x:drool:

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad MOFO
                      that was a geo storm with 4 12 inch protos off of two autotek mm4000.1's. that is an insane number for what it is. look where the mic is :naughty:
                      Ahhhh I see now.... lol
                      Red 96' A4 Firebird
                      Audio Audio and Autotek
                      Check it out here!

Comment

sweet amp....I am running 2 12 inch kicker solo baric L7's with a kicker digital 600x2 amp...I will take some pics of it and post it for u guys to check out...

Comment

got some new pics of it in the car along with some other goodies i just picked up

Comment

as you can see i bought a yellowtop battery, a stinger 1/0 amp kit, and a JVC KD-AVX1 dvd player

Comment

Aw the good ole Max SPL days... My old Iroc had 2 Rockford Power DVC 15s dual 2ohm with 2 Power 1000a2 amps running them. Then I had 2 Power 800a4 amps for the main speakers... Talk about maximum slam, I built a 4cuft ported box for those subs, had 3 optima yellows, 20 farad bank, and a 200 amp alt.
                              1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X