cd player problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cd player problem

my cd player seems to skip or cut off when I smash on the gas hard it has never done this before and also when I go over small bumps it does that but not over big large bumps thats unusual have anyone ever had this problem and how did you solve it

Re: cd player problem

hey can someone give me any kind of idea of what my problem might be everytime I am listening to my cd player I am driving slow then I push on the gas a little hard my cd player seems to cut off or skip but I think its something electrical thats causing it to do this its like I am taking power from somewhere and the cd player is skipping or cutting off for a split second its really embarrising because when I wanna go fast and I am listening to my cd player it cuts off or skips what could be the cause of this

Comment

maybe there is a bad connection with your wires.. could try checkin all those.. it may be a little time consuming but better than just throwin it out and gettin another headunit... lol...im assuming u have a aftermarket cd player tho? if its stock i would guess maybe a short in it?
      1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

I got a aftermarket cd player but my car originally came with the stock cd player and it never did that until I bought this one

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          4 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X