OEM Replacment speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OEM Replacment speakers

I need to replace the back speakers, I would like to keep it original. If you know of a place (besides eBay) that sells them let me know.

Thanks

Re: OEM Replacment speakers

Post in the "wanted" section of the board. I bet there are a bunch of us who are upgrading from the stock system who would take $10-20 for the old ones.
    \'00 f-bird 3.8 M5 coupe, pewter metallic<br />Torsen LSD, Pro 5.0 shifter, Spec stage 1 clutch, Y87 muffler, aftermarket stereo<br />-more fun than the Oldsmobile it replaced...

Comment

Re: OEM Replacment speakers

Why not use Ebay?! Ebay is the best place to buy name brand car stereo stuff for wholesale prices! I just bought replacements for ALL my Monsoon speakers, all Infinity Kappas for about 60% of the retail price. All brand new, sealed in the boxes. There are some huge sellers on there, with very good reps, no reason not to trust Ebay man, it rocks!

One helpful hint though, if you're keeping the stock amp you'll probably want to make sure the speakers you get have the same resistance as the stock ones. It's listed in the Ency. but I'll go ahead and tell ya anyways.

Doors: 6 1/2" Components 2ohm (6 1/2" speaker and 1" tweeter)
      Sail panels aka back seat: 6 1/2" 2ohm
      Rear/hatch: 4" components 2ohm (4" speaker, 1" tweeter)

If you get 4ohm speakers you'll have to turn your volume up twice as loud to get the same volume as the stock ones. (cuz it takes twice as much to power them)
      2002 Black Firebird:<br />A4, Y87, W68, T-tops<br />Best NA ET: 15.16 @ 90<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/darksde02\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/darksde02</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X