would it be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would it be

Would it be worth it to switch out the stock speakers and place in better quality ones. Also there is a spot on each side of the backseat where there is an indention could a speaker go in there? also how hard would it be to put a speaker in the cover of the spare tire? oh I have the stock bose cd system. I do not have the premium sound system or what ever it is called

[ January 23, 2002: Message edited by: zlightning ]</p>
    1995 Camaro 3.4 v6. Dead<br />1995 Trans Am FIPK.

The sound quality difference would be more than noticable, but to get a TRUE feeling for a good quality sounding stereo, an aftermarket head unit would really complimenet a nice set of aftermarket speakers.

Good luck!

-Mike
    <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

If you bought the passenger spair tire cover off of a car equipped with the premium sound system, it should have a speaker mount identical to the driver side. It will have a grill and all. And also, it is definitely worth changing the factory speakers. You have to RF tens right? I think I remember checking out your website. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
      Teal 94 Camaro 3.4 Liter<br />Transgo stage 3 shiftkit, Shift module, corvette servo, SLP cold air induction,3.42 ring and pinion, Heavy Duty Posi LSD, Flowmaster exhaust, NX, blackouts

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X