Hey everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone

New guy here. I'm actually a little out of place cause I don't have a v6, I've got one of those silly LS1s ;) I'm an f-body guy all in all and that's what's important. I chose here to post first cause this is probably where I will post most often. Anyway, anything else ya wanna know about me, just ask. There pics of the inside of my car on the link in the sig.

There still some more contruction going on in the stereo of the car so there will be a little more to come....
    Mike<br />\'99 Z28 LS1 (383 in the works) M6<br /><a href=\"http://members.fbody.com/drmilhouse/\" target=\"_blank\">stereo pics</a> Almost sold, the amps are still for sale - make an offer.<br /><a href=\"http://members.fbody.com/drmilhouse/paypal.html\" target=\"_blank\">Help Mike pay for his engine. Every dollar helps!</a>

Cool man, another Solobaric enthusiast. I love the Solo's. Anyway, is that box custom? It almost looks finnished fiberglass. But it doesn't look custom becuase of the Z28 logo and the Camaro emblem. I've never quite seen a box like that in an F-body. For quite a while I ran four S12L7's (square solo 12's) in my car. The top half resembled the structure you have, and the bottom half fit into the hatch. The back seat was removed for the two Rockford Fosgate Power bd 1500.1 's and the Pheonix Gold 15 farad power cap. I had a Kenwood excelon 915 head unit, resolution matched 6.5's all around, and a power 800.4 for the mids. I ran ought guage pheonix gold power wire to the cap. And 4 guage out to the subs. I also had quite a display of neon bulbs. But, my ears can't take it. Now I just run two, and that's plenty. But really man, your system is beautiful. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
    Teal 94 Camaro 3.4 Liter<br />Transgo stage 3 shiftkit, Shift module, corvette servo, SLP cold air induction,3.42 ring and pinion, Heavy Duty Posi LSD, Flowmaster exhaust, NX, blackouts

Comment

Welcome aboard! We need more activity in here so I can beat LadyFirebird's Appearance forum in popularity! ;)

Glad to have you with us.

-Mike
      <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Good choice in subs. Those are the some Solo's I'm running. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
        2000 GTP<br />Thrasher CAI, 3.4\" pulley, DHP PCM<br />Member RedLineVSix<br />Best ET-14.02<br />Best Trap-97.15

Comment

my god dude!.. that is friggin nuts!.. I like.. I like alot.. I'm scared to ask how much money you have invested in that thing!
          -Brad
          98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
          2000 V-Star Custom 1100
          If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
          :rock:

Comment

Welcome to the board! Another "old school" PPI fan :D Very nice set up indeed! I'll be swapping out my 3D Alpine in favor of that Display unit like yours and a 5200 also.

Steve
            FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
            Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
            Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X