New HU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New HU

After much debate I finally decided on an Alpine Head Unit. I hooked it up the Soundstream's and the monsoon system in the rear, factory 6.5's mid/low's and rear useless speakers. I was amazed at the clarity. I was afraid the Monsoon would sound muddy as it did with the stock HU, but it surprised me, the Alpine helped clean up the bass immensely, more than I thought it would. I am going to hld off on the Stealth Box for a while, I am very happy with the way this sounds. The Soundstream's up front are so clear and drive so hard, I would definately recommend them. Thanks to all those who helped with my Monsoon questions earlier. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    97 Silver Bird<br />3.8 M5 Bone Stock Engine<br />15.528 @ 88.96 bone stock<br /><a href=\"http://www.fbodyenhancements.com/\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyenhancements.com/</a>

Congratulations on the new HU! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Which model did you get? =)
      www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

It is model CDE7856, one of our local shops had a sale on it, 165.00 not a bad price. The clarity really surprised me for a low end unit too.
        97 Silver Bird<br />3.8 M5 Bone Stock Engine<br />15.528 @ 88.96 bone stock<br /><a href=\"http://www.fbodyenhancements.com/\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyenhancements.com/</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X