E22, E20 ??? WTF !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E22, E20 ??? WTF !!!!!!

I went and got the limkin park cd ( that i lost throught the new years night ) i put it in and it was kinda hesitant but went in. Well i TRIED to eject it and it didnt wanna come out and read E22 and E20 once. what the phuck does that mean ?? has anyone had this problem befor or is my cd player just weird. Its a 96 firebird factory cd player non monsoonn. Thanx
    AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

I had the problem, have to get some needle-nose pliers and take it out, I think I looked in the manual and it means jam or something, I had it happen this summer some, not so much anymore, just a fluke? Don't knw, it seems to happen on some CD's more then others,

Comment

hey thanx yeh thats what i did it seems to do it on new cds... i dont know thanx tho
      AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Comment

i had to get my headunit replaced under warranty cuz i kept getting a E20 code. it stands for cd player mechanism failure. :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X