code alarm alarm systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• code alarm alarm systems

does anyone have any experience with these type of alarm systems. if i get an alarm system this will be most likely what i will be getting. it would be the power elite series. they have all the goody's it seems. i can most likely get a great deal on it all and the install of it. just want some opinions/comments. thanks
    \'96 <b>Quasar Blue</b> Firebird A4<br /><a href=\"http://jamiethekiller@comcast.net\" target=\"_blank\"><i>jamiethekiller@comcast.net</i></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.woodlandrock.com\" target=\"_blank\">my band: woodland</a>

I just purchased an alarm system, and I've come to realize that the alarm is only as good as the install. As far as hardware goes, Code alarm is up there with the Viper's from DEI. Great alarm system if installed correctly!

Make sure they tape all the wires, hide the brain unit well, and solder all connections!

Good luck with your purchase!
    <b><i>1999 Pewter Trans Am M6 - Stock for now...<br />296.6 RWHP and 310.6 RWTQ</i></b> -<i>SOLD</i><p><i>\"There are vast amounts of money to be made in the sevice of the Lord!\"</i><br /><i>1994 Green Camaro M5 - <b>SOLD</b></i><p><br /><b><i>Associate of VENOM-VI</i></b>

Comment

i had a code alarm once. two words....NEVER AGAIN! the over ride switch broke, the alarm malfunctioned and would automatically set itself every 15 seconds. it was a serious PITA. i had it removed after a month of that hell.

the best alarm systems i've ever had are factory alarms. who pays attention to a goofy siren anyway? i like the horn only and i like that it's a factory job.

i once had a carbine alarm installed and i could unhook it in about 2 seconds. all it took was a plug and it was easy to get too.

the only time you should ever hear your alarm go off is when someone is damaging or breaking into your car. do a search on "code alarm" and terms like 'defeat' and/or 'override'. you'll find too many websites telling you how to get passed it without any problems. if i'd only found one it would have been too many; i actually found several.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X