Head Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Unit

I have the Premium Monsoon 10 speaker system. I also unfortunatly have a casette player with it. I'm going to go looking around tomarrow at Best Buy and circuit city. Is there anything that I needa know that can tell me if the head unit will be compatible with all 10 speakers or will any do? Also the 10 speakers have the 500watt amp to it, that will still continue to work correct. Sorry...more of a performance guy and know nothing about electronic/stero stuff. ;p
    Metallic Navy Blue \'98 Firebird A4<br />Free Ram Air, 2.5\" Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom Tune<br />15.43 @ 87.8

I work at best buy and we do sell some decent stuff. If I were you, go with a pioneer deck or an alpine deck. I've had the most success with alpine, but I have the AVIC-N2 in my car right now, and we never get any pioneer or alpine decks, except for the most expensive ones, not sure exactly why, but I think it's because they are $450. we are also running free install. good luck
    Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

So most/all headunits will work with my 10 speaker system with the amp?
      Metallic Navy Blue \'98 Firebird A4<br />Free Ram Air, 2.5\" Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom Tune<br />15.43 @ 87.8

Comment

Please read the first topic and/or the modifications encyclopedia. Yes. Your new headunit will be plug and play.
        Red 96' A4 Firebird
        Audio Audio and Autotek
        Check it out here!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X