Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD Changer Wiring

Hi,
    The threads are great! I have found alot of information on them already.
    However I am curious if I can splice my SONY 454 CD Changer into the existing CD Changer harness ( So I don't have to go out and buy the adapters). Is there a diagram or has anyone any info on this?
    Thanks
    2000 Camaro-T\'s,Monsoon sound 500w, Stock Duals, K&N air filter, Super Sucker Ram Air, Hypertech PP3, Whisper Lid,Removed MAF screen,For weight reduction tossed Fat Chick to curb. <br /><br /> UP THE IRONS !!!!!!!!!

OK I figured this out myself. The Orange wire on the CD Changer harness is constant power, the wire two slots to the right is the intermittent, on when accessory is on ( i think). Those are the only two I used.
    I had to buy the two antenna adapters to hook up the FM Modulator. $9.00 at Auto Zone - VS. $26 at circuit city.
    Took about an hour to install.. yawn could do it over in probally 1/3 the time.
    2000 Camaro-T\'s,Monsoon sound 500w, Stock Duals, K&N air filter, Super Sucker Ram Air, Hypertech PP3, Whisper Lid,Removed MAF screen,For weight reduction tossed Fat Chick to curb. <br /><br /> UP THE IRONS !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X