reverse indiglo gauge install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reverse indiglo gauge install

Has anyone installed reverse indiglo gauges in a 98 or newer camaro, i have a 2000 and i have no idea how to wire this thing, is it something you can do yourself or have a shop do it, the kit has everything you need but i dont know where to find the wires your supposed to use to wire this up any help would be appreaciated
    -----2k pewter camaro A4-----------<br />*Rk Sport Ram Air<br />*Bypassed Air Silencer<br />*2.5\" to 3\" cat-back exhaust<br />*3.42 LSD<br />*Racing Strips, rims, carbon fiber grill, painted interior

how many wires can there be? dont you have to just wire in a power and a ground. i wired mine to the correct wire behind the headlight switch. find the power wire that comes on when you turn on your sidemarkers/corners (not headlights only... or the gauges wont come on when you just have on your sidemarksers/corners)

Then just ground the other. have you gotten the kit yet? mine came with instructions.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

i have the kit and everything torn apart already. the kit has a power and a ground wire and thats it. i took the headlight selector and dimmer switch out but there are like 8 wires coming out of the headlight selector, which color wire is the power and which is a ground also some of the wires are bigger then the others, i just need to know which wires (i have no clue when it comes to wires so i cant tell if one is a power or not but they are colored
      -----2k pewter camaro A4-----------<br />*Rk Sport Ram Air<br />*Bypassed Air Silencer<br />*2.5\" to 3\" cat-back exhaust<br />*3.42 LSD<br />*Racing Strips, rims, carbon fiber grill, painted interior

Comment

moving to electronics

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by StreetDemon3.8:
          i have the kit and everything torn apart already. the kit has a power and a ground wire and thats it. i took the headlight selector and dimmer switch out but there are like 8 wires coming out of the headlight selector, which color wire is the power and which is a ground also some of the wires are bigger then the others, i just need to know which wires (i have no clue when it comes to wires so i cant tell if one is a power or not but they are colored<hr></blockquote>

Get a multimeter...turn on your lights and adjust the dimmer...find which wire has a voltage that changes with the dimmer switch...I think mine was green.
          <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

I too am about to install a set of these only mine is a 96.
            <a href=\"http://www.rcjimsplace.com\" target=\"_blank\">Visit RCJims Place</a><p>1996 Camaro - 3800II 5speed. <br />Duel Exhaust - White 30th Anniversary Rims<br />Pioneer DEH-P6500 HU - Single Pioneer IMPP 10<br />Pilot Leather Wrapped \"D\" Wheel

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
              Little work today
              by ssms5411
              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
              2 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X