The alternator is getting annoying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The alternator is getting annoying!

I had the alternator replaced about 4 months ago, the new one always made this humming/whistling sound from day one and its getting annoying. Mechanicly, my camaro is totally stock, but the alternator makes my car sound like it electric powered.

I had the same problem, but mine was because I had a bad battery, and the alternator had to constantly work hard to charge the battery and power the car, when I replaced the battery the noise went away.
    <b>Vehicle Information</b></font><ul type=\"square\"><li><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><b>Car:</b> 1991 Chevy Camaro RS</font></li><li><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><b>Engine:</b> 3.1L V6 MPFI</font></li><li><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><b>Mods:</b> Flowmaster , K&N CAI, Optima Battery, 180amp Alt</font></li><li><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><b>System:</b> Alpine HU | Planet Audio Mids & Highs | 3 Cerwin Vega V-Max 12DVC Subs | Boss 3KD.1 & Crossfire 400.4 Amps</font></li></ul><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X