New System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New System

Never posted in this section yet, but i juz installed my system a few days ago so i figured i would start off by letting everyone see it. [img]smile.gif[/img] nothing special juz something for my enjoyment and the others in my car..... currently consists of a Pioneer DEH-P6400 Headunit, Stock 10 Speakers, (2) 10' MTX Subs, MTX RT2100X Amp, MTX Box....
    I Still cant post pictures right...lol go fig so check out my link to my page on cardomain( http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...=215059&page=4 ), thank [img]smile.gif[/img]
    1995 Firebird<br />CAI<br />Painted Interior White<br />De-badged Doors<br />MTX System<br />16x8 Epic Marquis Rims<br />--Next Mod to Come--<br />lowering kit, tint

Nice stereo man. I see you have a lot of compliments on your white accents. Chalk up another one! They look great in those pictures. How exactly did you paint them? The look really smooth.
    Red 96' A4 Firebird
    Audio Audio and Autotek
    Check it out here!

Comment

hey thanks man :D i actually did mine a diff way than everyone else, instead of sanding and primering i used this stuff called 'Bulldog' found at Pep-boys that a friend of mine told me about. its an adhesive for the paint to stick to. Spray around 2-3 coats of this let it dry then hit it with 3 or so coats of chosen paint, then clearcoat it and bamm thats it.. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
      1995 Firebird<br />CAI<br />Painted Interior White<br />De-badged Doors<br />MTX System<br />16x8 Epic Marquis Rims<br />--Next Mod to Come--<br />lowering kit, tint

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X