Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AudioBahn any good....?

k ive got 2 audio bahn 10's both dvc 300 watt rms
    i have a 600 watt legacy red series amp... it sounds like total ****? advice... sell the amp ... sell the subs.... sell the whole package and buy something else??? i really need help cause i had 2 JL w0's 10's that pounded like excursion subs and im totaly dissapointed at the moment
    91 Eagle Talon Awd Turbo 5 speed FOR SALE 6000$<br />Looking for a Fiero GT<br /><a href=\"http://www.swdsm.net\" target=\"_blank\">www.swdsm.net</a>

legacy amps are absolute trash, sorry dude :(

get a JBL bp600.1 or something, good bang for the buck

zack

Comment

AudioBahns are good subs it must be the amp
      1998 green camaro, bear rotors.<br />It\'s not how much money you have, It\'s how many toys you have.

Comment

what kinda box do you have them in? Is it the correct volume for those subs? That could be part of the problem as well. A cheaper amp won't put out alot of power, but I don't know that it would make it sould "like total ****" The amp probably isn't helping the situation, but it could be other things too.

Comment

aight guys it was the amp cause i bought a Bazooka 600 watt mono amp and the one audio bahn i have int he car is hurting me =D im happy its not the subs cause i was gonna be extreamly dissapointed eventualy imma have to buy a yellow top gel cell bat cause my lights blink and stuff when i have all of my bass goin good ive got it turned way down and it isnt that bad its more clear than the jl's were thats for sure and the box i dunno im prolly about to buy one of megabass's boxes and store my amps iether in the area between the box and the sear or under the boxes, btw how do i make it sound better with a ported sub cause the sub sounds like its bottoming out when its ported?
          91 Eagle Talon Awd Turbo 5 speed FOR SALE 6000$<br />Looking for a Fiero GT<br /><a href=\"http://www.swdsm.net\" target=\"_blank\">www.swdsm.net</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X