BEST MP3 CD RECEIVER!! JVC-SH 7070!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEST MP3 CD RECEIVER!! JVC-SH 7070!

Just installed my new mp3 CD receiver... i have 95 firebird w/10 speakers.. it turns out the high tones are so clear and bass are so much tighter.. best mp3 player ever made. I am also getting the Infinity Basslink Sub installed next week.... can't wait!! [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]

TECHNOBETSY

i think i like the kenwood mp3 player better. it has more room for the ID3 tag to scroll across. i'm not sure what sound options you have in this either, but with the kenwood you can manipulate the treble, bass, and mid's in 3 different ways. super good.
    \'96 <b>Quasar Blue</b> Firebird A4<br /><a href=\"http://jamiethekiller@comcast.net\" target=\"_blank\"><i>jamiethekiller@comcast.net</i></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.woodlandrock.com\" target=\"_blank\">my band: woodland</a>

Comment

i'm happy with my alpine mp3 player. lets you focus base and lots of other things. not the best display (i kinda liked the looks of my '99 alpine better) but it sounds awesome.

Comment

It has all the controls... includes the SUBWOOFER Control!!! super bass... 7 BAND EQs... just awesome... the face is ALL METAL. That is the best part... hehe ;)
        TECHNOBETSY

Comment

I LOVE the looks of that! That is sharp! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
          <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X