Anybody doing the satellite radio thing?? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody doing the satellite radio thing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody doing the satellite radio thing??

If so what do you have and do you like it?

I'm kinda thinking about getting it and am wondering if its worth the equipment investment.

I'd like to know this too! I'd prefer Sirus, but XM would work for me too. Is there any more info on either of these?
    <b><i>1999 Pewter Trans Am M6 - Stock for now...<br />296.6 RWHP and 310.6 RWTQ</i></b> -<i>SOLD</i><p><i>\"There are vast amounts of money to be made in the sevice of the Lord!\"</i><br /><i>1994 Green Camaro M5 - <b>SOLD</b></i><p><br /><b><i>Associate of VENOM-VI</i></b>

Comment

I wish they would have deals like satellite TV had at one time. One of those where you subscribe for a year or two and then the get the equipment for free. That would make my day.

Comment

I have XM radio, i gotta say its real nice, the selection is nice, love the quality. It also helps because i dont have a cd player (i have an eclipse 7002 headunit w/ 5" lcd, and it has no cd =( ). It also hates powerlines, trees, and overpasses. Heres a pic of where i mounted it. I cut out the little storage holder with a rotozip and stuck it in there. XM

Comment

I want to get it too, but unfortunately I'm poor. I figure if I wait a while the prices of equipment might go down and I want to make sure the service will be around before I go out and buy all the hardware...
          Tyler<br />Honeycomb tail lights, Taylor 8 mm ignition wires<br />Audio - Pioneer DEHP9300, Sony Xplod 6.5s, JL Audio 15W6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            4 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X