Component question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Component question.

I was wondering if it was possible to hook up a component set with the stock amp? I know an aftermarket amp is better, but I am getting that later. Thank you.
    Current MODS:<p>Black 1998 V6 3.8L Camaro<br />Manual Tranny<br />Whisper Lid<br />FTRA kit with K&N Air Filter<br />Clarion CD Player<br />180 watt 3-way speakers on back<br />B&M Ripper Shifter<br />GTO Pro-Beam Headlights & Tailights covers<br />Z28 Exhaust System, with a Hookers Aero Chamber Muffler<p>Future MODS:<p>160* Thermostat MOD<br />Centerforce Clutch<br />Power Pack!<br />LSD<br />BMR Suspension<br />Eibach Springs<br />Z28 shocks<br />And maybe some NOS

I'm pretty sure that you can't. Unless there is some kind of adapter for it, you can't do it. You can run if off an aftermarket HU, if you have one...just won't sound as good!
    <b><i>1999 Pewter Trans Am M6 - Stock for now...<br />296.6 RWHP and 310.6 RWTQ</i></b> -<i>SOLD</i><p><i>\"There are vast amounts of money to be made in the sevice of the Lord!\"</i><br /><i>1994 Green Camaro M5 - <b>SOLD</b></i><p><br /><b><i>Associate of VENOM-VI</i></b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X