Looking for help on aftermarket sound system? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for help on aftermarket sound system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for help on aftermarket sound system?

First i have a 1997 Firebird 3.8.It dont have the Monsoon system.In the front doors i have 6 1/2" + tweeter.In the back seat area i have 6 1/2" speakers that have connection on both sides of each speaker(Why?).Than in the very back i have what looks like two 4" + two 3" speakers.So in total 10 speakers.

I like to put in an aftermarket system and dont know what speakers to go with.
    Here is what i came up with.
    A>Put new compontents in the front door's.
    in the rear seating area put two Rockford 6 1/2 sub's(there new)
    and in the back put 6x9's or 6 1/2's.
    B>Or will it be better to put new 6 1/2's in the back seat area and the subs in the very back?

I dont want to loose any space in the back , so a sub box is out.And + i have T-tops and like to keep the holders.
    Whats everyone else doing when thay replace their 10 speaker system?
    BILL<br />1997 Black Firebird,3.8 V6.

www.subthump.com

Go to the firebird specific boxes. There is a few choices that will allow you to keep your ENTIRE t-top storage area. Is a sub box still out??
    Red 96' A4 Firebird
    Audio Audio and Autotek
    Check it out here!

Comment

You won't need any stereo speakers in the back hatch. Just one 10" sub (or possibly two 10s) in a stealthbox should be plenty. Another alternative would be a milhouse box like was mentioned previously. :D

:D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X