Monsoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monsoon

I have a 99 camaro. I personally think that the Monsoon system sucks. To me it doesn't sound as good as Ford's Mach system. Within the first week that i had my car, the front right speaker blew so all it does it buzz and the right rear by the spare tire quit working all together. Anyone else had this problem or have any suggestions on how to fix it cheaply??
    Andrew

Yeah, Ive got some Delco 6 ½s if u want them, same from ur system, But teh fix is. Learn how to tune ur system and 100% volume isnt the best place to be. Not to try to insult you: many ppl do this, but some people just cant hear high end distortion. I was born with weird ears, and I hear everything. I can tune a system and ppl say, wow that sounds better what did u do. I say, took the distortion out of it... o =/ didnt sound distorted to me just sounds better now. I had the stock setup for a long time, and I listen to everything loud and my stereo is never off. I myself am a 100% volume person on the stock deck, but I can tell when settings need to be changed. And U should always turn ur system down when u turn it off. Its safer for the speakers. Hope this helps you. =)
    97 Special Edition Bird , Short bus stlye special

Comment

Tune mine please....jk [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
      Cardomain

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Takumi Fujiwara:
        Yeah, Ive got some Delco 6 ½s if u want them, same from ur system, But teh fix is. Learn how to tune ur system and 100% volume isnt the best place to be. Not to try to insult you: many ppl do this, but some people just cant hear high end distortion. I was born with weird ears, and I hear everything. I can tune a system and ppl say, wow that sounds better what did u do. I say, took the distortion out of it... o =/ didnt sound distorted to me just sounds better now. I had the stock setup for a long time, and I listen to everything loud and my stereo is never off. I myself am a 100% volume person on the stock deck, but I can tell when settings need to be changed. And U should always turn ur system down when u turn it off. Its safer for the speakers. Hope this helps you. =)<hr></blockquote>

Exactly how much tuning can you do with a treble and bass knob?
        1999 C5<br />2000 Ford Lightning<br /><i>Don\'t hate me because I\'m awesome</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X