My Interior Neon and Exterior Lighting - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Interior Neon and Exterior Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Interior Neon and Exterior Lighting

Here's of Few Pics of My Lighting, Enjoy

More Pics of My Car in the SN Link

[ December 07, 2002: Message edited by: D.B. ]</p>

sorry but I think its too much......

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

holy string lights batman! hey, not for me but to each their own.
      -Justin-<br />Red 1996 Camaro RS- Wrecked 11-1-03...<br /><br />1991 Camaro RS

Comment

Did you guys check out his sig? His whole interior had been painted yellow. I guess that makes it kinda go together. Although, it still looks a little tacky. Kinda hard to judge from those pics though. Sorry dude.
        But I do like your interior! Did you do all the painting yourself? Run me through the process real quick. Primer, paint, gloss? What brand?
        Red 96' A4 Firebird
        Audio Audio and Autotek
        Check it out here!

Comment

Damn nice interior however I dont really like the lights at night. And I must say a big BOOOOOO on those wheels. Did you just spray paint them? You need to powdercoat em then put some gloss on em. And wax your damn car. It looks good though

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by naptown:
            Damn nice interior however I dont really like the lights at night. And I must say a big BOOOOOO on those wheels. Did you just spray paint them? You need to powdercoat em then put some gloss on em. And wax your damn car. It looks good though<hr></blockquote>

they are powerfercaoted....I think he said hes gettin em redone

05' CTS-V

Comment

Nikon...Ehh...for me its not enought yet..they started making neon yellow bars...so i'm gonna get some for the interior for under the dash and for my sub/amp rack area...its for show...and besides..when there's a girl in the car, and i flip the switch to turn on the neons...they go CRAZY ;)
              Red...LOL, gotta love the bat
              naptown...you shoulda read my page since you were there...at the time of the pic the rims weren't done yet...if u read...i put it was "sorta"done .
              here they are now /w my new sidemakers (one of the old ones got hit by a door and broke)...its at night and bad lighting ..but you should get the idea.

[ December 08, 2002: Message edited by: D.B. ]

[ December 08, 2002: Message edited by: D.B. ]</p>

Comment

96Bird...to respond to yours..i'll just post a sperate responce.
                Yes, I did it Myself.
                Everything I used was Duplicolor. Duplicolor Primer, Duplicolor Enamel Spray Paint, and Duplicolor Truck&SUV Clear Coat.
                The process I went through is as follows...powersanded the peice till all that texture crap was off of it (i wanted a smooth finish so when I paint My car the color of the interior...it looks like part of the outside body is inside like classic chevy's)...primed it...wetsanded it..primed again..wetsaned again..once the primer was prefectly smooth with no imperfections put on 5 coats of enamel....let it dry...then i put on 6 or so coats of clear...now they iterior peices are just like any outside body peice, wash 'em, polish 'em, then wax 'em every month...looks as shiny and glossy as the outside :D
                hope that helped

Comment

Ummmm......were you sober when you did that? Oh well.....it's your car and $$ [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

okay, I like the interior (way cool), and I like the wheels (nice touch with the yellow calipers) but the lights IMHO a tad much (but yeah, I bet the girls do go a little ga-ga over them :D )

I've have to know where you got the transparent knobs for the enviro controls??? I've never seen those before!?!?!?

-Pike
                    Not a problem, just a challenge...

Comment

Everyone , to the best of my knowledge actually have the clear hvac control knobs..if u look closely at them...and touch them..u'll notice that it feels rubberish..thats because the knob is clear plastic with a rubber black cover.....FREE MOD :-P

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Everyone , to the best of my knowledge actually have the clear hvac control knobs..if u look closely at them...and touch them..u'll notice that it feels rubberish..thats because the knob is clear plastic with a rubber black cover.....FREE MOD :-P <hr></blockquote>

true on camaros, but birds don't have a cover on them
                        RedlineVSix

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:

true on camaros, but birds don't have a cover on them
                          <hr></blockquote>

yup...did it too my maro, I always knew about them just never knew what it would look like till I saw his pics....I got em to with a more stock interior [img]tongue.gif[/img] , check my sig

and to the person that said were you sober when you did this....didnt your mother ever tell you if you dont have something nice to say dont say anything?...constructive critisism is one thing, you however are downright rude...A$$

05' CTS-V

Comment

Aha I knew that a heavily painted interior would look good, shame on all those who said it wouldnt work....... Nice interior, even the neons, good stuff and original at that. Congrats.
                            1998 Firebird 3.8, A4<br />Mods: Alum Ds, Yank TC 2800 stall, Rksport lid, FTRA, SLP air temp sensor, K&N, Flowmaster catback 2.5\" w/cutout, 3:42 gears w/LSD<br />Best E/T: 15.6 @ 86 mph (w/o gears / lsd or verter)<br />Best 60: 2.234<br /><a href=\"http://www.teamfoxfire.iwarp.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.teamfoxfire.iwarp.com</a> -- club site<p>To come?: l67 piston package hardened, turbo? spray? low 12\'s? well see

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by D.B.:
                              Everyone , to the best of my knowledge actually have the clear hvac control knobs..if u look closely at them...and touch them..u'll notice that it feels rubberish..thats because the knob is clear plastic with a rubber black cover.....FREE MOD :-P<hr></blockquote>

Yea, I was gonna do it, but unfortunately mine is white, not clear.
                              <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                5 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X