This Kenwood or this Pioneer?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Kenwood or this Pioneer?????

Im getting a HU, and I've finally got it narrowed down to 2. I need some opinions on which one to go with tho. Thanks

Kenwood KDC-MPV619
    Pioneer DEH-P7400MP
    2001 A4 Firebird<br />W68 package, 3.42s<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/firebirdguy225\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Hmmm... looks like they are very similar. The links don't say the RCA output voltage, but if you find them and they are different, go with the higher voltage. The only other real difference I see is that the Pioneer has a high pass crossover on the rear(sub) RCA out. But that is no big deal. Most amps have these already built in. It's a close call. You should be happy either way.
    Red 96' A4 Firebird
    Audio Audio and Autotek
    Check it out here!

Comment

Pioneer, all the way. Its what I got in my ride and absolutely love it (it does take about 2 seconds for the MP3's to load though, can't vouch for the Kenwood).

Girls dig the Organic EL display too!
      Not a problem, just a challenge...

Comment

My buddy has the pioneer one in his mustang and so far has been very dependable. It also has alot of cool displays and various eq's to mess around with. Not sure about the kenwwod, never personally tried it.

Comment

Ive never had a kenwood before, but Ive had 2 pioneers now, and they both have been great. No problems what so ever, never skipped on me or anything. You definitely cant go wrong if you choose the pioneer.
          1998 Arctic White Camaro<br />3.8L V6 M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series with 3\" tips<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N<br />Flowtech Cutout<br />Free-Ram Air Mod<br />Blue Underbody Neon Kit<br />3 MTX 6000 10\" Subs<br />Rockford 800a2 Amp<br /><a href=\"http://photos.yahoo.com/jeep327\" target=\"_blank\">My Camaro</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X