help me pick a HU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me pick a HU

im looking for a new HU i was wondering what everyone had and their opinions..i had the sony cdx-m600 and i had very good experiences except it was stolen (kinda ruins that huh?) anyways ya gimme some ideas........ [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

I recommend anything made by Eclipse. Seriously, Eclipse decks are AMAZING!!!

Stay away fom Sony, PERIOD!! Sony sucks!!

The big question is how much are you willing to spend??
    <b><i>1999 Pewter Trans Am M6 - Stock for now...<br />296.6 RWHP and 310.6 RWTQ</i></b> -<i>SOLD</i><p><i>\"There are vast amounts of money to be made in the sevice of the Lord!\"</i><br /><i>1994 Green Camaro M5 - <b>SOLD</b></i><p><br /><b><i>Associate of VENOM-VI</i></b>

Comment

I agree with Reverend..... Sony Xplod units aren't the greatest. I like my Kenwood KDC7017. It's kind of plain looking but it's got adjustable colors and it has yet to skip, even with the HARDEST bass hit and the biggest pothole (and we got them BIG up here). The sony would skip just because, with brand new cd's, and no bass.

Good luck in your search!

-Mike
      <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

i dunno i never had any problems at all with my sony and i had it for a year. i really want something that sounds good..i have roughly 300 to spend/...

Comment

I've had a sony head unit for about a year now with no problems (CDX-CA650X). Sony's CD/MP3 player looks pretty good. That would let you have about 175 songs per CD. It also has a remote & my best position which are features I use a lot on my cd player.

[ April 05, 2002: Message edited by: 91Firebird ]</p>
          <a href=\"http://home1.gte.net/res07t9s/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">My 1991 Firebird - 3.1L V6</a> with custom K&N CAI, Flowmaster, Sony CD, MTX 4-ch amp, 2 MTX 10\" subs, Sony & Polk speakers, Eagle Wheels<br /><br /><a href=\"http://home1.gte.net/res07t9s/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">My 1997 Firebird Trans Am</a> with T-Tops, Panasonic CD, Alpine Speakers, MagnaFlow Exhaust, and Lingenfelter CAI.

Comment

i had a sony crap out on me earlier this year, so i took it back and due to the poor selection at best buy, i had to get another sony. but i went with the cdx-610 i've had no problems with it so far. i think it's mainly sony's players that are under $300 that are crap.
            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X