Replacing stock front speakers????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing stock front speakers????

Hey i was wondering if anyone has ever replaced their front stock speakers (firebird)?? I think mine are blown so i bought a pair of sony xplods but i have no idea how to put them in , do you need to remove the entire door panel??
    1995 firebird<br />3.4L A4 t-tops<br />Homemade CAI, K&N Filter, Flowmaster 40 series muffler,<br />AC Delco Rapidfires,Autolite 7.5MM wires, Carbon Fiber shift knob, Redline Watter Wetter, Mobil-1 5w30

yes
    2000 GTP<br />Thrasher CAI, 3.4\" pulley, DHP PCM<br />Member RedLineVSix<br />Best ET-14.02<br />Best Trap-97.15

Comment

dumb isn't it....it the hole was only a little bit bigger it could be taken out

Comment

the other 2 hit right.. to replace the front speakers, you will have to remove the entire door panel. It's not as hard as you might immagine though, but it is intimidating if you've never done it before.

-Mike
        <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

I just removed my front panel tonite. It's not hard but if you don't have power windows you need a special tool to remove the handle for the roll down window. All you have to do is take off all the screws on the panel then (if you don't have power windows) remove the handle for the window using that special tool. After that you can pull the panel forward over the door handle. If you need the tool you should be able to find it at Advanced Auto or Autozone.
          Joe<br />1995 3.4 Teal Camaro<br />80 Series Flowmaster<br />B&M Ripper Shifter<br />K&N Air Filter

Comment

Also be careful of the sliding door lock, it should just pop out
            Joe<br />1995 3.4 Teal Camaro<br />80 Series Flowmaster<br />B&M Ripper Shifter<br />K&N Air Filter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X