Alpine All Around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpine All Around

Okay so far I have a Pioneer HU. Alpine Type-R Component System upfront, Pioneer 2 way REV SERIES in the back Alpine Type-R Subwoofer Alpine V-Power Mono Amp 200rmsx1 Alpine 4 Channel 44rmsx4 and today I got an Alpine Security System. My question stems from weather or not I should get Alpine Type-R 6 3/4 2 ways in the rear and a Alpine HU with Alpine 11 band EQ or just leave it the way it is?

Here is a illistration of what my setup is without the amp in the middle

http://images.cardomain.com/installs...43_13_full.jpg

Comment

Your saying you want to replace the REV series speakers with type R's speakers? I'd say don't waste your money. Not gonna be much different. They are in the rear and you don't have much power going to them. Nice choice on components... you just need to run more power to them. Hmmm... trying wiring them in parallel and then running them to one channel. (Your amp is probably only 4ohm stable if you bridge) The only downside is that you won't be able to fade left or right. But I never do anyway.... Or you could bridge 2 channels together for each side and then run your REV series off your head unit.... but I'd go with the first option. Or get a bigger amp! :D Exactly which Head unit did you have in mind? Some of the higher end Alpine are the best on the market! With the Bass Engine Pro. They have time adjustment which I think makes the deck worth every penny.
      Red 96' A4 Firebird
      Audio Audio and Autotek
      Check it out here!

Comment

My components are only 50 RMS the amp pushes 45 RMS x 4. Also I was thinking about a new ///Alpine HeadUnit

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by naptown:
          Also I was thinking about a new ///Alpine HeadUnit<hr></blockquote>

Ok. Which one?
          Red 96' A4 Firebird
          Audio Audio and Autotek
          Check it out here!

Comment

Alpine CDA-7897 found it on ebay guy named ikesound for 450 retail is 700

Comment

Ikesound is a great seller to deal with. You'll be happy. And that IS a great price for that head unit. That is an OUTSTANDING CD player. 1Bit DAC and Time correction!!! :D :D Get it!! An outstanding price on an outstanding head unit. Another comparable CD player would be the Pioneer 9400MP. Almost the same. I'm thinking of getting the Pioneer Premier P940MP. 6 volt RCAs!
              I would really consider wiring your componets together. They will handle it. Just make sure you set your gain properly. The Type R's rock.
              Red 96' A4 Firebird
              Audio Audio and Autotek
              Check it out here!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X