Legacy Subs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legacy Subs?

What can you guys tell me about legacy subs? I have the chance to get 2 350 watt legacy 10"'s, a 350x2 amp, and a bandpass box (which I am gonna sell anyway) for the cost of a dinner for my buddy and his girl. My real question, since $25 for 2 subs and an amp is too good to pass up, is how much air space does each one need in a box? Thanks.

Chris<br />1999 3800 Camaro<br />Arrest Me Red<br />M5<br />Power Window Conversion Completed 7/18/03<br />Waiting to get Viper Alarm Installed<br />Chevy Camaro. We\'ll be there. First.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by JediBandit:
    What can you guys tell me about legacy subs? I have the chance to get 2 350 watt legacy 10"'s, a 350x2 amp, and a bandpass box (which I am gonna sell anyway) for the cost of a dinner for my buddy and his girl. My real question, since $25 for 2 subs and an amp is too good to pass up, is how much air space does each one need in a box? Thanks.

<hr></blockquote>

Well, make sure the $hit works before you buy. On top of that you have to wonder, why would anyone sell all that for $25 bucks if it's any good? Just the box cost that much to build i'm sure.

I don't know much about Legacy, pretty sure it's a cheapo brand like Pyle, Jensen and Pyramid. I've heard they tend to overrate their stuff. But hell, it's only $25. Are you really going to miss that $25 even if the stuff is crap?

Comment

ive seen/heard some legacy stuff, im not a big fan of it, but if its cheap and can hold you over untill u can get something real then i say go for it!
      R.I.P \'99 Firebird, you will be missed<p>New toy - 2001 GSXR-750, Yoshimura Exhaust, Power Commander, Rebuilt Airbox

Comment

Legacy is total sh!t, they aren't worth any more then $25. But hey, for $25 if it does anything it's worth it. Are the subs in a pre-fabracated box (one that came with them) or is it some box he has lying around? If it's pre-fab i'd say leave them in it. If not then try 1 cube/ft. sealed. It's still crap though. You can't polish a turd.
        Red 96' A4 Firebird
        Audio Audio and Autotek
        Check it out here!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X