blaupunkt???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blaupunkt???

does anyone have a blaupunkt system in their car?? if ya do tell me how it is and if i should go with it or something else. i need a new headunit so i can hook up the subs...

it's a semi popular brand but i really havn't heard too many people talk about them. one of my friends has one of their head units, and he likes it. i've never heard anything bad about em.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Comment

I have a blaupunkt HU and am very happy with it.
      I believe I have the Key Largo???

It was cheap and I've never had a problem with it I pushed 4 aftermarket 6.5s and 2 amps out of it to 2 Kicker CompVR 10's and never had a single problem with my system and it pounded!

I think if you get one of the higher end blaupunkt HUs you'll be pleased!

Comment

I have a Blaupunkt Nevada in my Truck... it was in there when I bought the truck. It works really nice for me... hardly ever skips which is amazing considering how rough that thing rides w/ the lift kit and all.

-Mike
        <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Only downside I've noted is that of poor FM reception.

Comment

I installed them in my girlfriends car. She has the 5 1/4's and 6x9's in the back. Sounded ok until the subs went in now you really cant hear them.
            2005 Cavalier LS Sport M5<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              3 days ago
            • ssms5411
              Little work today
              by ssms5411
              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
              2 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X