installing components

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installing components

i get my components in fri and i have been around alot of car audio and i know plenty to get me by, i have never dealt with a component set i am replacing my coaxials, i know u have the actual spaeker then a tweeter and a crossover, does the speaker wire from the amp go to the crossover then run wire to the speaker and wire to the tweeters from the crossovers, also were could i mount my crossovers, is there a good place in the doors, or somewhere else?? please help as i have never dealt with a component set, btw i have an pioneer premier 770 mp
    10'' solobaric L7
    audiobahn 8000t
    audiobahn 4004t(building amp rack when i install my components)
    kicker 6.5 coaxials in the sail panels
    kicker rs6 components up front

Your speaker wire will go to your crossover then to your mids and tweeters from the crossover. You can the crossovers pretty much anywhere you want inside the door but i wouldnt put them at the bottom of the door incase some water collects down there by chance.
    99 camaro conv. 18in 100 spoke rims, body kit, ac delco iridiums, taylor 8mm wires, 2 12\' L7 soloberics with 1500 rms. I think im going deaf.<br /><a href=\"http://67.19.33.20:8080/sig/0G%20Car4.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">http://67.19.33.20:8080/sig/0G%20Car4.jpg</a>

Comment

Mount the crossovers behind the kickpanels, there should be enough room behind there for them. You will have to run new wire from the crossovers to the speakers in the door (snake the wire through the rubber boot inbetween the door).
      2006 Tiburon

Comment

:Thumbsup: nda. Behind the kickpanels or in the dash somewhere. MUCH better places then anywhere in the door. [img]smile.gif[/img]
        Red 96' A4 Firebird
        Audio Audio and Autotek
        Check it out here!

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X