Double din on a 97 Camaro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double din on a 97 Camaro?

Anyone ever installed a double-din head unit? I want to get a navigation system and am trying to stay away from the screens that slide out.

At the car stereo place I went, the guy said that our cars were 1 1/2 din so I suppose I would have to fabricate something.
    97 Camaro<br />94 Blazer<br />~

Originally posted by dz:
    At the car stereo place I went, the guy said that our cars were 1 1/2 din so I suppose I would have to fabricate something.
    This is correct. We all have 1 1/2 din. And yes, it has been done before. Warning though, it's no easy task. Especially for a first timer.
    Red 96' A4 Firebird
    Audio Audio and Autotek
    Check it out here!

Comment

I've done some custom work on my 94 Blazer, but I'm thinking this might be a little too much.

This weekend I'm going to open her up and see if I can figure something out.
      97 Camaro<br />94 Blazer<br />~

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        4 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X