Car Alarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Alarm

I just got my Camaro a couple days ago and I'd like to keep most of it stock. One thing I would like to change though is adding a car alarm.

I did a search and read through some posts, but I haven't really seen any being recommended. Does anyone recommend a good car alarm to look for?

I'm not going to hook up my stereo or anything like that. I think it sounds very good just how it is, so I'm not too worried about someone breaking into my car. I just want something though where I can lock and unlock the car from far away and something where if someone were to try and break in, some type of alarm would go of.

The car is manual, so a remote starter is out of the question. I know they make them for manual, but I don't really want it.

The windows and locks are manual, but I ordered the power locks kit and hopefully I can put it in this weekend or next. The only things I have to purchase for that are the switches and panel, so if anyone knows where I can get those as well I'd appreciate it.

Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
    97 Camaro<br />94 Blazer<br />~

Viper in my opinion is the best car alarm [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2038380/5\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2038380/5</a> <br />pacesetter hi-flo cat, slp loudmouth 2 w/3.5 slash tips<br />Springtech lowering springs 1.75 drop<br />Hurst sts w/ short-throw stick<br />Not yet installed-pacesetter headers<br />Zexel-torson lsd<br />3.73\'s

Comment

I have a viper that me and some friends installed on my mother's camry. It is simple and functional - a great purchase.

Comment

VIPER x2 i got the 560 w/ remote start but good alarm!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X