FM reception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FM reception

Anyone go any clues where I can get something or what to do to boost my radio reception? I can hardly pick up some stations that I know I should be able to and theres no chance in hell I'm getting them in if it's raining. I have a Kenwood Head Unit if that makes any difference. [img]graemlins/dj.gif[/img]
    \'99 3.8 Firebird<br />Red, T-Tops, Chrome Dante 17\'s, Cold Air Intake, Free Ram Air, K&N Filter, Flowmaster Duels, Performance Plugs/Wires, CATless, Smoothed out Lid<br /><br />Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint...<i>Firebird Power!!</i>

Did you install your Kenwood head unit or did you have someone do it for you? .If someone did it for you, pull the Kenwood out of the dash and see if they used the antenna adapter. I've seen installers cut corners by wrapping black tape around the mini antenna plug that's in your car and shove it inside a standard antenna hole found on aftermarket head units. They make an adaptor from mini to standard for this so everything fits tight. Don't know for sure if that's your problem but I would start there first.
    2006 Tiburon

Comment

Put some foil on your antenna [img]smile.gif[/img]
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2038380/5\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2038380/5</a> <br />pacesetter hi-flo cat, slp loudmouth 2 w/3.5 slash tips<br />Springtech lowering springs 1.75 drop<br />Hurst sts w/ short-throw stick<br />Not yet installed-pacesetter headers<br />Zexel-torson lsd<br />3.73\'s

Comment

Coat hanger, fellas. Coat hanger.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X