Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help locating amp

hello all
    i have an old pioneer 300watt/4 channel amp.
    thing is theres no serial number model number nothing...only numbers i see are the 300w/4channel on there.
    if anyone can help me find it (after 2 days i still cant find it)
    anyways the reasoning behind this is because i want this amp to power my cdt audio components in front, and want to know if this will be enough.
    I will take on all comers...or come on all takers!!! Whichever you prefer.

about how big is the amp? and about how old?

chances are its could be a 75x4

Comment

Yeah, it's probably something like that. Even 50 watts rms per channel to the components would be plenty for any sane situation. The low bass stuff is what sucks up the serious wattage. Remember that most aftermarket HU's are putting out only 15 watts by themselves, so the difference will be noticeable.
      \'00 f-bird 3.8 M5 coupe, pewter metallic<br />Torsen LSD, Pro 5.0 shifter, Spec stage 1 clutch, Y87 muffler, aftermarket stereo<br />-more fun than the Oldsmobile it replaced...

Comment

Post a picture of the amp on here.
        2006 Tiburon

Comment

sadly i dont have a digi camera,
          but ill give the best description i can
          all silver amp, the writing is black and says "PIONEER The art of Entertainment
          300 watts/4 channel"
          the demensions are...10 inches x 8 inches and about 2 inches tall.runs off a 15 fuse.
          like i said, very sketchy at best, but once again all help is appreciated
          I will take on all comers...or come on all takers!!! Whichever you prefer.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X