95 camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 camaro

hey everybody, i have a 95 camaro w/ the 4 speaker system, am/fm radio, and tape deck. i replaced my speakers w/ some pioneers several months ago(4-ways in the front, 3-ways in the rear). also when i got the car the previous owner had already installed a sony 10 cd changer. i was wondering if i could change out my stock headunit and still be able to use the cd changer also? if it is possible, can yall please recommend a good HU for me? appreciate it, lata.
    MODS: Flowmaster exhaust system w/ stock Z28 tips, K&N drop in filter, 2002 stock Z28 wheels w/ SLP centercaps, Goodyear Eagle RS-A P245/50ZR16 tires, Pioneer speakers, reflective CAMARO rear insert decals, reflective rear bowtie overlay

im pretty sure you will be able to use your sony cd changer with an after market deck.

Head units, just look around find one you like and post it here, just stay away from sorry *** brands like pyle,boss,pyramid,legacy etc...

How much do you want to spend on the new HU?

Comment

How much do you want to spend on the new HU?

i'd like to find one in the $200-$250 dollar range if possible.
      MODS: Flowmaster exhaust system w/ stock Z28 tips, K&N drop in filter, 2002 stock Z28 wheels w/ SLP centercaps, Goodyear Eagle RS-A P245/50ZR16 tires, Pioneer speakers, reflective CAMARO rear insert decals, reflective rear bowtie overlay

Comment

it all depends on your taste, theres several styles to choose from, look on ebay

or www.ikesound.com

look on crutchfield, but dont buy there cause their expensive.

Comment

alright bro, i appreciate the help.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X