Where can I find a sub box for the rear deck? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find a sub box for the rear deck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find a sub box for the rear deck?

Does anyone know where I can find a sub box for one 12" sub to put on the back deck? so I can still keep my t-tops. I like the millhouse box from subthump.com but its too much money for me right now. Does anyone know of any other boxes?

There was a guy who made 12" stealth boxes that go in the passenger side, but other than that, I thinkd you can't get a specific made box like that. I'm sure you can find a generic type box that will fit on the deck, but it will lood funny?

Why not just get a drivers side stealth box for a 10" sub? Mine only cost me $75 new from a local shop? IMHO 12's are overrated, i prefer 10's or 8's. It's all about the box you put it in!!
    <b><i>1999 Pewter Trans Am M6 - Stock for now...<br />296.6 RWHP and 310.6 RWTQ</i></b> -<i>SOLD</i><p><i>\"There are vast amounts of money to be made in the sevice of the Lord!\"</i><br /><i>1994 Green Camaro M5 - <b>SOLD</b></i><p><br /><b><i>Associate of VENOM-VI</i></b>

Comment

Slam,

I can do that type of box no problem. What I do is make it so the front of the box mathes the angle of the rear seat. Looks way better that way imo. Cost is low too. Let me know.

Steve
      www.subthump.com

[ August 06, 2002: Message edited by: megabass ]</p>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X