• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audiobahn subs any good?

i was lookin at gettin the alum10q series 10"
    800 rms i think is the rating
    thanks for any info
    mcG<br />aim=endlive<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/endlive\" target=\"_blank\">97 firebird</a> ~ wrecked

Well, they look cool and all, but I don't consider them the best SQ subs. They are more bass pinding SPL subs, kinda expensive too IHMO.
    <b><i>1999 Pewter Trans Am M6 - Stock for now...<br />296.6 RWHP and 310.6 RWTQ</i></b> -<i>SOLD</i><p><i>\"There are vast amounts of money to be made in the sevice of the Lord!\"</i><br /><i>1994 Green Camaro M5 - <b>SOLD</b></i><p><br /><b><i>Associate of VENOM-VI</i></b>

Comment

Does it have to be a 10"? If not, I would say get a Shiva from Adire Audio. Cheap and mighty!
      Red 96' A4 Firebird
      Audio Audio and Autotek
      Check it out here!

Comment

what about infinity?
        1995 Camaro 3.4 v6. Dead<br />1995 Trans Am FIPK.

Comment

what about infinity?
          mcG<br />aim=endlive<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/endlive\" target=\"_blank\">97 firebird</a> ~ wrecked

Comment

Bottom line is that AudioBahn subs are great subs if you can afford the price and don't mind the slight lack of SQ. They are GREAT SPL machines!!

Shiva's are also good subs if you're on a budget, or simply don't want a huge system.

as for infinity.... [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img] JMHO. I think that there are MUCH better subs out there for the money.

Hope that helps!! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
            <b><i>1999 Pewter Trans Am M6 - Stock for now...<br />296.6 RWHP and 310.6 RWTQ</i></b> -<i>SOLD</i><p><i>\"There are vast amounts of money to be made in the sevice of the Lord!\"</i><br /><i>1994 Green Camaro M5 - <b>SOLD</b></i><p><br /><b><i>Associate of VENOM-VI</i></b>

Comment

audiobahn subs are the best if you want to hit hard but i whould go with the infinitys much better sq
              1998 green camaro, bear rotors.<br />It\'s not how much money you have, It\'s how many toys you have.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X