blinker help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blinker help?

ok guys heres my prob. 98 camaro- my left blinker wont work. the signal light comes on on the guages, and just stays lit. it didnt speed up the ndo this or anything, just did it. i changed the front bulb that was blown, and the back seems fine. i recently disconnected the DRL mudule behind the radio that controls daytime running lighta and auto. headlights... could this have sumthin to do with it? well i checked the fuse on the driver's side of the dash... on one side it looks kinda blackish, but the middle part is intack. i replaced it just to be sure and it still didnt work. someone plz help?
    thanx
    john
    1998 Silver T-Tops Camaro, 3.8 5 Speed<br />Mods: VFN Fiberglass Stingray Hood, Whisper Lid, Free ram air mod, 3\" I-Pipe to Flowmaster 80 to dual 3\" Hooker dual tips, 160 degree thermo...too much to list <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/683461\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/683461</a>

Maybe you need a new signal flasher....autozone has them.
    <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

there are 2 bulbs on each turn signal.. replace both of them!

is your right turn signal still flashing? if so.. its probably not the flasher..

I had a problem that sounds similar, buti cant really tell from your description..

~Bill

[ July 08, 2003: Message edited by: AllTheGoodNamesAreGone ]</p>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Vladimir Gecko
        Low Voltage
        by Vladimir Gecko
        I recently ran into a problem where when I drove my battery gauge showed low voltage. I compulsively replaced the battery and it was still doing the same...
        8 hours ago
      • LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        6 days ago
      • ssms5411
        Little work today
        by ssms5411
        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
        3 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X