MP3/CD Player Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3/CD Player Question

I'm more than likely investing in one of these tomorrow and I am very curious as to find out how difficult the MP3 feature is to select tracks with. Do you use like a menu and scroll up and down to select tracks? Does it read different folders? I'm looking to get the MP3 feature only because I will have a ****load fewer CDs riding in my car and therefor, wont need to burn CDs as often.
    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

On my kenwood and pioneer mp3 decks the pioneer has up/down left/right arrows. The up/down will change folders while left/right will change tracks. The kenwood has +/- and track up/down the +/- changes folders. Its not really anymore difficult then changing tracks on a cd, or changing discs on a cd changer
    1990 Firebird 3.1 T-Tops<br />Flowmaster exhaust<br />Kenwood MP 825 Deck<br />4\" Rockfords w/ tweet in dash plate<br />3 Way 6x9 Rockords in rear sails<br />1970 Camaro 350

Comment

ya, I had the same questions before I bought mine...but it is pretty easy man, you can scrol through folders, and the greatest thing is...there isint a huge amount of cds laying around my car

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X