Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Stero

Where could i find a great stero for a 1996 camaro V6¿

Where could I find a great beer to drink? Well there are thousands of beers and just as many places to get them. The same is true with car audio. What exactly are you looking for? Price range? Give us a lttle more info and i'm sure that we can help you ;)

Matt
    \'93 Red 3.4L Camaro<br />Engine: Jet II, Pacesetters, K&N FIPK, Accel Wires, Iridium Plugs, Flowmaster, ASP U/D, 180 Thermo, much more...<br /><br />\'98 Z28 Vert Triple Black A4 Stock for now<br />34000 Miles<br /><br />Not enough room in the sig for my stereo.

Comment

i am looking (sorry to be so vague) but i was looking at a sterio that was better than factory, and "GREAT" quality, i am looking more at the quality part, and i know that i will have to replace the speakers, probly the cd player, i kno the wiring, the amp, or lack of but not a ghetto ricer car stero, NO trunk speakers.¿

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Sosebee:
        i am looking (sorry to be so vague) but i was looking at a sterio that was better than factory, and "GREAT" quality, i am looking more at the quality part, and i know that i will have to replace the speakers, probly the cd player, i kno the wiring, the amp, or lack of but not a ghetto ricer car stero, NO trunk speakers.¿
        hey man you stay in houston, ill reccoment the stereo shop i always go to Dedicated Audio, their # is 713-316-8787 or www.dedicated-audio.com

if you go to their website my car is under the installs section.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Sosebee:
          So you are looking to replace everything? What's your budget? For a new headunit, front and rear speakers, a sub or two and amps to power them all.... prepare for ATLEAST $1k. Of course the sky is the limit. [img]smile.gif[/img] If you're looking for the cheap way out, check out this link.
          Red 96' A4 Firebird
          Audio Audio and Autotek
          Check it out here!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X