Which speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which speakers

Hey two question's I grabbed the panels from a moonsoon system, (back hatch) I want to replace the speakers and put some good one's in. The one's currently are broke. What kind i want bass, do a i need an amp and crossever

Also i'm building a system should i use a free air sub or a boxed sub which i better sound. For teh hole behind the driver in the hatch
    My new ride 2000 camaro, No mods yet still waiting for warranty to run out then all out heads, cam, and supercharger

the monsoon system is weird (sounds ok, but it's weird).

the back speakers are powered by the monsoon amp (which is activated by current when you turn on the radio). i'm not sure if you can just swap in monsoon components into other cars without having to do a lot of stuff.

try searching for Camaro Monsoon Sound System on Yahoo. I found some pretty good info abouut the system when I first got my car a couple weeks ago. It should explain what i'm trying to say in much better detail.

Comment

I know you can;t swap the speakers so i;m adding my own and amplifiying them. ) i'm just using the panels) However i want bass. What should i go with
      My new ride 2000 camaro, No mods yet still waiting for warranty to run out then all out heads, cam, and supercharger

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by predator5100:
        I However i want bass. What should i go with<hr></blockquote>

&lt;shameless plug&gt;
        FS: 8" Bazooka Bass Tube / Kenwood KAC-628 Amp
        &lt;/shameless plug&gt;

2000 Magnetic Red II Automatic Coupe
        Best(s): Coming soon
        99 Bright Red Turbo Firebird A4 T-Tops
        Best(s): N20 - 14.01 @ 97.32 (1.64) Turbo - Coming soon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X