what size speakers are in my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what size speakers are in my car

I have a 97 firebird with the stock delco radio. What size are the speakers in the doors and the speakers in the back seat area. It looks like 6.5 for the doors and 5.25 for the rear ones. Thanks.
    99TA

Im pretty sure they are both oversized 6.5" and the ones in the hatch are 4".

[ July 08, 2002: Message edited by: SunsetOrange98Camaro ]</p>
    <b>1998 Cayenne Red Camaro 3.8 A4</b><br />-Whisper Lid, K&N, manual fan switch, DEI 508D<br /><br /><b>FOR SALE:</b><br />-Whisper Lid<br />-PAC OEM-1 adapter<br />-GM Delco 12 disc CD Changer<br />-MTX 4250D amp<br />-Kicker Free Air subs<br />-DEI 508D Proximity Sensor

Comment

Yeah, GM oversized 6- 3/4"
      ~Derrick <a href=\"http://www.appstate.edu/~do54457/\" target=\"_blank\"><i>My Webpage</i></a><br /><b>\'96 3.8L V6 M5 Firebird Y87</b> | <b>162.8 RWHP</b> / <b>196.7 RWTQ</b> <br /><b>•</b> SLP CAI <b>•</b> <a href=\"http://tech.firebirdv6.com/y87.html\" target=\"_blank\"><b>Y87</b> Package</a> - 3.23s <b>•</b> 180º thermo w/ fan switch <b>•</b> TB spacer from DEE<br />1991 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4x4

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SunsetOrange98Camaro:
        Im pretty sure they are both oversized 6.5" and the ones in the hatch are 4".<hr></blockquote>
        With it being a 97' with the NON-monsoon system I don't think he has the far rear hatch speakers. I could be wrong, but I have a 96' and I don't have them. Yes, the rest are 6 3/4" but most 6 1/2" speakers will fit.
        Red 96' A4 Firebird
        Audio Audio and Autotek
        Check it out here!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X